- TP-Link KIT WiFi Smart Plug Works with Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately)
- CONTROL FROM ANYWHERE – Turn electronics on or off from anywhere with your smartphone using the Kasa app (Compatible w/ Android & iOS)
- VOICE CONTROL – Works with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and Microsoft Cortana supported devices for a hands-free experience
- FLEXIBLE CONTROL – UL certified to switch up to 15A, for flexible control of a wide range of plug-in devices
- KASA SCENES & SCHEDULES – Schedule the TP-Link KIT WiFi Smart Plug to automatically switch on and off when away or set a Scene for controlling many devices with a single button
Save Money by Running the House on Your Schedule
– The HS100 KIT allows you to create schedules to automatically power on or off your home electronics and appliances at anytime. You can create a schedule for each device any day of the week, or customize it by a specific time in a day.
– Keep energy bills low by effectively managing your most power consuming appliances. Scheduling allows you to prevent power hungry devices from being left on longer than needed.
– Make your devices run on your schedule, even when you’re not there.
Control from Anywhere
– Your TP-Link WiFi Smart Plug can be controlled through your existing Wi-Fi network via the free Kasa App*. Download the app to your smartphone or tablet and have access to turn your home devices on/off, set schedules, and monitor energy usage.
– The Kasa app allows you to add as many Smart Plugs as you’d like to keep track of multiple appliances, whenever, wherever.
*Compatible with Android (4.1 and higher) or iOS (iOS 9 and higher) smartphone or tablet.
Control with Your Voice
TP-Link WiFi Smart Plug works directly with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant to manage your devices through Voice Control. Assign a name to each Smart Plug and communicate each plug by name when making a voice command. You can also create a group for all your smart devices and control them all in one command.