- Works with Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately)
- CONTROL FROM ANYWHERE – Turn electronics on or off from anywhere with your smartphone using the Kasa app (Compatible w/ Android & iOS)
- VOICE CONTROL – Works with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and Microsoft Cortana supported devices for a hands-free experience
- DIMMABLE – Dim brightness to customize Lighting and suit your mood The TP-Link Smart WiFi Light Bulb has 600 lumens brightness and dimmable white light
- KASA SCENES & SCHEDULES – Schedule the TP-Link Smart WiFi Light Bulb to automatically turn on and off when away
Control Your Light from Anywhere
Control your lighting from anywhere with the LB100. The smart bulb installs as easily as a standard light bulb, and connects to your home Wi-Fi in no time through the free Kasa app. Kasa also lets you manage your lights with your smartphone or tablet, including adjusting brightness and setting schedules and scenes. For added convenience, you can use your voice to control the LB100 when paired with Amazon Alexa.
Manage Remotely. Works with Your Existing Wi-Fi
The LB100 connects to your Wi-Fi and lets you control every aspect of your lighting from your smartphone or tablet. Whether home or away, you can always make sure your lighting is set the way you want it.
Turn the lights on from your car when you arrive home at night, and make sure all your lights are switched off even when you’re already at work.
Control with Your Voice
The TP-Link Smart WiFi Light Bulb works directly with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant to manage your devices through Voice Control. Assign a name to each Smart Bulb and communicate each Bulb by name when making a voice command. You can also create a group for all your smart devices and control them all in one command.
The free Kasa app works with all TP-Link smart home devices, allowing you to easily control your home from any Android or iOS device (iOS 9 or higher or Android 4.1x or higher).
No Hub Required
The LB100 works with any Wi-Fi router (2.4GHz Band) without the need for a separate hub or paid subscription service.